Each bite bites them back.
What is RedHOT Spray?
RedHOT Spray is a safe, non-toxic formula of soap, spices and flavouring to stop horses (and other animals) chewing on bandages, leg wraps, blankets, and casts.
Features & Benefits
- Deters animals from chewing on fence posts, bandages, leg wraps, rugs and tails.
- Effective in coating hard surfaces where animals like to chew (stables, stalls, trailers, kennels).
- May reduce windsucking.
- Safe to use with dogs and livestock.
- Capsaicin (<1%)*
- Red colouring
*Please note: Capsaicin is a prohibited substance in the equine industry (racing, harness and FEI). If you are competing or racing, Kelato advises you consult with your veterinarian or regulatory authority prior to use.
Directions for use
- Spray liberal amounts on the surface you wish to protect. Re-apply as needed
- Washes off easily and is not known to stain. However, we recommend testing on a small inconspicuous area if you are concerned
- Avoid contact with eyes, nostrils and mucous membranes
- Be aware of direction of air flow prior to spraying